- Meet Us
- Why Portugal
- Experiences & Teambuilding
- Contact Us
- Request Proposal
This is the perfect tour to stroll around the Douro Wine region off the beaten path. We will pick you up in your accommodation (Porto) and take you to Régua, from where you will start this amazing tour.
This region has been shaped by human action since the roman times and in 1756 became one of the first regulated and demarcated wine regions in the world. In 2001 it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In a Jeep vehicle with driver, you will be crossing the mountains through the vines and having an authentic Portuguese lunch. Take your time to appreciate the twists and turns of this sinuous river and to understand a little better the traditions and rituals of the locals. During the afternoon you will have the opportunity to do a Port Wine Tasting in a typical Douro “Quinta” and learn a bit more about Port Wine and its qualities. By going deep inside the vineyards you will be able to feel all the intensity of this magical place, there is no doubts that this is a great way to know the Douro Valley – Unesco World Heritage Site!
– A full-day tour of Douro Valley by Jeep vehicle with driver, departing from Porto – based on 4 pax / jeep;
– Amazing Landscape in the Douro Valley – Unesco World Heritage Site;
– Chance to visit authentic vineyard “Quinta” with Port Wine tasting;
– Meet local wine industry experts;
– Enjoy an authentic lunch;
– Get off the beaten path and escape the crowds.
– Jeep tour in Douro (with driver) – 4 pax / jeep;
– Lunch – different lunch options;
– Port wine Tasting & Visit of the Vineyard.